- FAMILY OWNED & OPERATED FOR OVER 35 YEARS -
Bethel, Connecticut 06801 203-744-0105
RESIDENTIAL ROOFING SPECIALISTS
Our company is based on the belief that our customers' needs are of the utmost importance. Our entire team is committed to meeting those needs. As a result, a high percentage of our business is from repeat customers and referrals.
We would welcome the opportunity to earn your trust and deliver you the best service in the industry.
Here is a bit about us and our families:
Brothers Bob and Mike are the two oldest children of Bob and MaryEllen Nelson of Bethel Connecticut. Bob and Mike are fourth generation Bethelites, who started up Nelson Roofing in 1979 and who have become an integral part of the Bethel Community.
Bob graduated from Naugatuck CC with a business degree. He has been involved with coaching Boys Basketball at Immaculate and Bethel High Schools for 25 years. He is actively involved at St. Mary Parish and is a past Deputy Grand Knight for the Knights of Columbus. Bob has been married to his high school sweetheart, Debbie (Scolpino) for 36 years and they have two sons Robert (III) and Jon Thomas, and three granddaughters, Maddison Grace, Savannah Rae and Evelyn Hope.
- Robert (III), graduated from Central Connecticut State University with a Marketing degree, and is a Manufacturing Representative for Duro-last Roofing, covering Western New England and Albany.
- Jon Thomas, graduated from Western Connecticut State University with a Business Management degree and has started his own remodeling company, Nelson Remodeling, and Nelson Chimney Cleaning (203-270-5535)
- Mike Nelson has been married to Trina (Bohnsack) for 34 years and they have four children…..
- Michael Jr. (and next generation of Nelsons) is a foreman for Nelson Roofing.
- Christopher, graduated from North Eastern University, with a degree in Psychology and works for Mclean Psychiatric Hospital in Massachusetts.
- Sarah graduated from Fairfield University, and is a teacher at The Childrens School in Stamford. Ct.
- John Francis, graduated from Central Connecticut State University with a degree in Geology and is a retired Captain in the United States Marine Corps.
- Mark Nelson, younger brother of Bob and Mike also works for Nelson Roofing. Mark was a combat engineer in the United States Marine Corps from 1992-1996. He Married Christine (Dackson) in 1993 and they have two children Mark Jr. and Rachel
Nelson Roofing is a very community minded organization and takes pride in their civic duties. They have been sponsors or active in the following community organizations:
-Scotty Fund which helps support families with cancer
-Bethel Brotherhood in Action, which helps feed residents of Bethel
-St. Mary Knights of Columbus
-Bethel Little League
-Bethel Parks and Recreation Basketball
-Dorothy Day homeless shelter
Please consider a top of the line company that gives back to their community.
Bob and Mike